Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Clean Eating


Happy Easter!! I spent Easter eating way too much candy and paid for it with a stomach ache all night on Sunday...I wont be eating half a bag of jelly beans again anytime soon. This morning I woke up at 4:45 am to go to TRX class in Salem MA. Marjan was the instructor and she is awesome! She is going to be my bootcamp trainer which starts on Monday! I am so excited! We will meet two times a week for 8 weeks! Which means two very very early mornings for me! It will be worth it though. Part of the 8 week bootcamp is a meal plan full of clean eating. I actually started it on Monday and have been feeling really good. Very satisfied and not snacking at all at night which is always a major problem for me!
So this morning I started off with 1/2 a cup of oats, 1/2 an apple, and two hard boiled eggs. When I got home from TRX I had string cheese and a 100 calorie pack of almonds. Lunch was a small sweet potato, 6 oz of salmon and 2 cups of greens. Mid afternoon I had a Greek yogurt, then asparagus wrapped with deli sliced chicken breast. Dinner was 6 oz of chicken and 2 cups of greens! For dessert I had some jello to satisfy my sweet tooth!
I'm really hopeful I get some great results from this bootcamp. Ive been in a plateau for awhile now and think this will bring me to the next level.
Tomorrow is 6:30 am Yoga so I am off to bed! These early mornings are really tough on me! Goodnight all!

Day 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment