Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 8.....Week 2



Yesterday was a yoga morning, which makes me a very happy girl! I didn't fall asleep until 12:30 the night before though and was up at 6 to get to Yoga in time which resulted in a dragging ass type of day.
We made a trip to Trader Joes and I got some Tuna Steaks, Organic popcorn with Olivia oil, an orchid to bring on spring, and a lavender plant!
Later that night all I wanted to do was go to bed or at least get a nap in. I decided to go to the gym instead, I just ran 1 mile and then did the stair climber for 20 minutes. Not one of my better workout sessions but it was better than nothing.
I didn't even do the 30 day shred last night because I just wanted to lay down in my bed. I was in bed by 10 and slept until 8:30 but boy did I need it!
Today is rainy and cold and I'm being lazy and lounging around in sweats! I think today might be a stay in day and I will shred later tonight when the little div (Olivia) goes to sleep!
Last night after the gym I made a delicious blueberry smoothie...it was fab and hit the spot!

Day 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment