Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Guess who can do a pushup??? A REAL pushup.....this girl!




Today was one of those days that I woke up, ate, ate some more, and just couldn't stop. I had major regret by the end of the day but decided to do some grocery shopping and then do the 30 day shred. I'm feeling a little better now that the fridge is stocked up with healthy foods and I got a workout in.
I started the morning out with a Mocha Frappachino Light from Starbucks, then a bowl of Kashi cereal with skim milk. I had a luna bar for a mid morning snack. We were rushing out the door to head to my parents house at lunchtime so I grabbed a piece of chicken and almonds. That was probably my biggest mistake and I was hungry about an hour later so I made a salad at my parents with some more almonds on top. Then I had an orange....and a couple of pretzels, and a bit of Olivia's cookie. When I got home I was hardly hungry for dinner but had a piece of chicken and a slice of whole wheat bread.
We needed groceries badly and I know when the fridge is empty it leads to my bad eating. So I loaded a grumpy two year old into the ca and headed to Shaws. Olivia behaved so well and I was so happy! I got lots of fruit, fresh veggies, and organic foods. When I got home I felt the need to try a few Cinnamon and sugar almonds, a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, and some of the fruit. I was cutting it all up for the week and couldn't help myself!
Once I finally had all the groceries put away and the house cleaned up a bit I decided I should Shred since I hadn't really worked out at all today! Guess who did 18 REAL pushups....not the girlie ones, actual pushups...This girl!!! I am really getting stronger! Its so nice to see real results.
Now I am off to bed since I have 6:30am Yoga tomorrow!

Day 7.

p.s. I took a sneak peak at the scale today.......157.6! 3 pounds lost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment