Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend Fun!




OK, so its no secret my husband works an insane amount of hours and usually work 6-7 days a week! I guess that's the price we pay for me to be a stay at home Mommy! That being said when he has days off we make the most out of them! This week he had Monday off, so when he got out of work on Sunday night we went to dinner and a movie! The Ale House in Amesbury MA was our dinner place of choice! It was our first time there and I was so overwhelmed with the delicious menu. I had looked at the menu online and decided to take a run because it looked that delicious so I knew I would be having a major cheat meal! Luckily the new shorts I got on clearance at Target for $7 (pictured above) really gave me the extra motivation I needed to run!
We started dinner off with nachos....AMAZING! Although I can't say I've ever dislike a plate of nachos! For my main meal I got the baked haddock. It was so good. I'm normally not a fish person but my husband told me to try something new! I was so glad I did! Adam (my husband) got stuffed shrimp. They looked amazing, and he ate them before I had a chance to even ask for a bite! Stuffed shrimp is so not my husband...he's normally a huge sandwich type of guy. We really splurged and got dessert tonight. We got fried fritters, the were like little fried dough french fries with a caramel and chocolate dipping sauce! My mouth is watering just thinking about them! I really wish I remembered my camera for this dinner, but I'm sure we will be going back!
After dinner we went and saw adjustment bureau. It was really good, and Matt Damon isn't too bad to look at! :)

Monday morning was a lazy one! Adam started his morning off with Lucky charms and a sliced banana....he is still such a kid at heart. I opted for the Kashi Cocoa Beach...ok maybe I'm a kid at heart too. I needed my morning chocolate kick!
I went to Bikram yoga at 7pm it was a nice change of pace but I don't think I drank enough water during the night! I felt dizzy when I left but quickly hydrated and ate something and was feeling a lot better!

This morning I started my day off with Yoga at the Yoga Tree and it was fantastic as usual! tt was cold and rainy today and my mood was definitely cold and rainy too. I sighed up for a TRX class for tomorrow morning and will be having my weigh in and fat analysis done for the boot camp I am starting on May 2nd! So excited for that.....and on that note I have to be up around 4:30 so this girl is off to bed!
Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment