Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TRX, Great Harvest Bread Co, and Trader Joes!





4:30 am came so quickly today! I dragged myself out of bed and headed to Salem MA (About a 40 minute drive) to meet my boot camp trainer Marjan at Yogi Satki. When I got there I was weighed in, measure and had my body fat measured. I didn't get the results yet but when I do I will post them! Marjan was great, she seems like she will be an amazing trainer! She has trained Miss Massachusetts! This wasn't a boot camp training session just a regular TRX class. I figured if I had to drive down for the measurements why not stay for a class to see what she was like. My arms are still sore and shaky, but I left feeling really excited and motivated for boot camp to start!
On my way home I stopped at Dunkin Donuts since I was in desperate need of a coffee! I got a french vanilla with skim and splenda. It really hit the spot today, not sure if it was because I was so in need of it or because it really was a better brew than normal!
When I got home I had a bowl of Kashi Cocoa Beach cereal with almond silk milk. I had made overnights oats in a jar the night before and totally forgot about them so I'm hoping they are still ok for tomorrows breakfast!
After breakfast Olivia and I met up with Auntie Jenn, Jacob and Grammy and headed to Great Harvest Bread Company in Nashua NH. OH MY GOODNESS AMAZINGNESS!! I got a loaf of the whole wheat bread, my mom and sister got the chocolate ciniman crunch (which was to die for, but I knew I would eat the entire loaf) I also brought home the hubster a Turkey sandwich since he loves sandwiches so much. It seriously looked amazing and he said it was! After that we stopped by Trader Joes on the way home. I got lots of fish and nuts. I must have been in the mood for fish since that was my dinner of choice!
I made baked Salmon, asparagus, and sweet potato fries. It was so good and I'm already thinking about having it again next week!
So bootcamp starts soon and Marjan sent us our diet plans (which is going to be pretty tough for me) its a lot of food though and very doable. I just need to prepare! Speaking of preparing, does anyone know where I would be able to by deer and Buffalo meat? Thanks for the help! Anyways this girl is off to bed....6:30 am Vinyasa Yoga tomorrow! Goodnight all!
Day 16

No comments:

Post a Comment