Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Jacobs Baptism day!

Today I woke up early and ran 4 miles outside! The sun was shining and air was surprisingly warm!! It was one of those days that I felt like I could just run forever.
When I got back from my run i Had a bowl of my favorite Kashi Cocoa Beach cereal with skim milk since we are all out of almond milk. My Nephew and godsons baptism was today so I went to pickup a coffee and drop off the homemade (frozen crockpot made) meatballs I had slaved over! On my way I treated myself to a mocha iced with skim and splenda! I was about ready for a snack on the way back since it was almost 11 so I had a Peanut Butter brownie nut luna bar. When I got home I had a smart ones Macaroni and cheese. It was fast, tasted ok, and healthier than fast food. Def not part of my clean eating though. After the church we headed over to a function hall for drinks, and food. LOTS OF FOOD......We will have to count this as a cheat day :/ I loaded my plate up with salad, a small turkey wrap, and 2 meatballs. Then I went back for a cookie and brownie....I only ate a bite of the brownie, but the cookies was to delicious to not eat the whole thing! I know this sounds like a lot of food and a lot of junk but to be perfectly honest I am pleasantly surprised with myself. Normally I would have stood by the chip table and snacked the entire time.
We just got home now and I had a handful of almonds then took my Olivia and dog Lance for a walk. It looks like rain is coming so we cut it a little short.
Even though I ate more than enough today I know I wont be able to get by without dinner so I am thinking of stir frying up some veggies.
Ah I love Sundays! Now off to put my baby to bed then settle in for my Sunday night shows! oh and a picture from today!

Day 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment