Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturdays....


are fabulous!! Especially 60 degree Saturdays in April. I started the morning off with 7:30 am Vinyasa Yoga at The Yoga Tree. 75 minutes of me time! Couldn't ask for a better Saturday morning than that. Thanks hubster for getting up with Olivia after working until 2 am. After yoga I stopped by Dunkin Donuts for a Saturday morning treat, a mocha Iced coffee with skim milk and truvia! When I got home I decided I hadn't quite met my daily chocolate fix so I had Kashi Cocoa beach cereal with almond milk! YUM! After running some errands for my nephews baptism tomorrow I had a Luna Oatmeal Raisin bar in my bag that satisfied my midmorning hunger attack. For lunch today I made a protein shake with a scoop of chocolate protein, a tbsp of peanut butter, some skim milk, and a drop of vanilla fat free yogurt. It was delish as always.
After an extremely stressful photo shoot for m 2 year old......(live bunnies for easter were not a hit) my sister and I drove around in the car for awhile until our two grumpy little loves fell sound asleep. I had some almonds on the ride since it was going to be a later than usual dinner.
When I got home I was craving something grilled, it was so gorgeous outside today. I made Turkey burgers with mixed veggies. I cooked everything outside on the grill and even grilled up a pizza for that lovely little 2 year I was talking about earlier.
My husband Adam who works almost everyday and long hours is finally home and we are getting ready to watch a movie and snack on some veggie chips! Ah the exciting lives we lead these days!
Tomorrow is my nephews baptism, I am the godmother! I am so honored and privileged to be asked to be such an important part of this little boys life. I'm nervous for the party after and all the yummy delicious foods that will be there but am just going to wake up early tomorrow morning to run, limit my portion sizes, and not stress about it like I normally do!

Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment