Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day!

Today is earth day! Remember to use your reusable bags, cups, and recycle! I started my day off with a 4 mile run outside instead of driving to the gym to run on the treadmill. After my run I came home and had my amazing Cocoa Beach cereal.....I really think I have been eating that everyday now. haha I got myself and Olivia ready for our coffee date in Newburyport with Auntie Jenn, Jacob, Grammy, Auntie Nancy, Nikolette and Sue! We went to Plum Island Coffee Roaster and I am addicted! I wish it wasn't a good 20 minutes to get there......It was so adorable! I can see myself heading there or an hour of me time very frequently. I ordered a Ice Coffee with a shot of Chocolate Chip cookie! It was honestly one of the best coffees Ive ever had! The little coffee shop overlooks the water and is the perfect place to get work done or just relax. Along with their coffees and teas they has smoothies, granola, oatmeal, sandwiches, and an array of organic baked goods! I forgot my camera today but the website has some great pics! http://www.plumislandcoffeeroasters.com/
When I got home Olivia, Jacob and I went to Lowes to buy a tree for Earth Day! We chose a peach tree and while Jake napped Olivia and I planted it. We had a lot of fun.
Dinner was mixed veggies with grilled Salmon. It turned out really yum. I was still craving something sweet when I was finished so I made a banana boat.....A sliced banana with peanut butter, and chocolate chips melted. Amazing, and totally hit the spot!
Tomorrow morning is a yoga morning, so I am off to bed.
Enjoy your Saturdays all!
xox

Day 18

No comments:

Post a Comment