Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Monday, May 2, 2011

TRX Bootcamp!


It started today! My 8 week bootcamp at Yoga Satki in Salem, Massachusetts. Marjan is the trainer and she is great! We meet two times a week at 5:45 am. She has created a diet plan that is leaving me surprisingly satisfied, a workout that is leaving me incredibly sore. Its a win win and I'm thinking in these 8 weeks I may make my goal!
so I weighed in at 158.2 lbs, which means I have a BMI of 26 which is slightly overweight.......but Marjan said she believes I will be at about 22-24 by the end of bootcamp. My percentage of body fat was 25 which is an acceptable number. They didn't give me my measurements but I am sure at the end of bootcamp they will!
So today I was up at 4:30, made a quick protein drink with half a scoop of protein mixed with water for the drive to Salem. I stopped at Starbucks after my workout for an iced coffee with so milk then I came home and had 2 hard boiled eggs, a slice of Eziekel Bread and half an apple. Oh, and of course a full glass of water!
Around 10 am I was hungry again, which was perfect since it was about time to eat anyways. I had a 100 calorie pack of almonds and string cheese.
For lunch today I made Salmon, sweet potato fries, and a spinach salad. It as delicious, I never realized how much I like salmon!
I was feeling really tired today and actually got to lay down on the couch for about an hour while my 2 year old jumped on my back. The mixture of waking up early and these killer allergies is really catching up to me. Around 3pm I had a greek yogurt to hold me over for my asparagus wrapped with Deli Chicken breast and hummus with cucumbers.
Dinner tong ht was a deer roast I made in the crockpot. It was the first time I had ever had Deer and I was really impressed especially since it is so lean! That with some peppers and cucumbers seasoned and baked together.
I can hardly keep my eyes open and since I was so tired today i didn't even take any pictures of my meals. Bad blogger!! I promise today if anything looks exciting I will take pictures! However no blog entry is fun without a picture so here's a picture of my little love ready for swim lessons since we will be going there again tomorrow.
Goodnight all!

Day 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment