Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello Summer

Well summer is here! My car said 86 degrees. I guess as a New Englander I should be used to it by now, but I guess I'm never happy with our weather....What happened with Spring??
Today I woke up at 5:30 am to go to the gym to lift some weights. I had a terrible time sleeping because my house was like a sauna so I'm pretty much going off of 3 hours of sleep today. An IV of coffee would be great!
I spent 10 minutes running at the gym then mostly worked on legs. I really need a lesson on what do as far as strength training, I feel like I always get there and don't know what to do. Adam said he would write something up for me. I spent about an hour working legs, and abs. It wasn't a waste of time but I know I surely could have done more.
I am 4 weeks into the TRX boot camp. I have definitely noticed a difference in my clothes and lost about 6 pounds. Marjan did say she would be removing our 1 cheat day a week for the final four weeks of boot camp to get us into the best shape for the summer. I'm really loving this boot camp and hoping they will continue something like it throughout the summer!
I'm spending the weekend up north at my parents lake house. I havent been there in awhile so it will be nice to get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment