Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Night

It's 9:15 on a Friday night, Adam is working, Olivia is asleep and I am finally relaxing on my couch about to read some of "Carrots N Cake" and drink my green tea. Lame I know.....but so perfect and just what I need! It's been a long week and to say I am exhausted would be an understatement. Today I decided to sleep in and skip the gym......mmm bad idea. I was up at 6 am tossing and turning. My body just wont sleep in, I may as well hit the gym. Oh well lesson learned. I ate good all day and followed my diet plan to a t! Nothing exciting but it was satisfying. After dinner I had the urge for some green tea and I had run out the other day so I decided to take Olivia for a walk to the grocery store. Well I walked up the giant hill that is my street....then decided to run! I don't know where the motivation came from but I somehow got a burst of energy. I ran all the way to the grocery store and back. I believe it is about 4.5 miles pushing a stroller with a 25 pound toddler! I felt so good after and am so glad I decided to run, I had every intention to take the day off from working out but now maybe I will take off Mothers Day instead.
Tomorrow morning is Yoga at the Yoga Tree! I am really excited for that since my muscles need a good stretching out. My cheat day this week is going to be Sunday since Adam has to work tomorrow. We are thinking of trying Burtons Grille in North Andover. I can't wait! Its going to be tough to not have a little cheat tomorrow since Saturdays are normally the day I will have a little cheat!
Hope everyone is having an exciting...or relaxing Friday night!
Goodnight!

Day 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment