Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Morning, more rain!

Another Monday morning waking up at 4:30 to cold rain and a hardcore TRX class! Seriously the instructor Marjan really can kick some serious booty! I was still pretty exhausted from the Mud Run yesterday but I really needed to start the week off right! I was glad I got up and went and got it out of the way.
I stopped for a Starbucks coffee with soy milk to enjoy on my 45 minute drive home. When I got home I had 2 eggs and a bowl of oats with cinnamon, truvia, and sliced up apples.
Olivia is still chilling in her bed and my nephew Jacob was up all night for his Mom so he is sleeping now too! I'm having a relaxing morning sipping on some green tea. I'm pretty sure any minute now both kiddos will be waking up so Im off to get a few things done before having to figure out what to do with them on another rainy day!
Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment