Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Lululemon!



oh Mondays........today felt like a Monday and the rain didn't help out much!

This morning I woke up ay 4:30am to head to Salem, MA for some TRX bootcamp. I love this program so much and am so glad I signed up! On the way home I stopped at Starbucks for an Ice Coffee with soy milk, so delicious! I used to be a Dunkin Donuts girl but ever since 1-2 x a week I would get a bitter cup of coffee I've been gradually making the switch over to Starbucks. Its more expensive but I have yet to have a bad cup and Dunks doesn't have Soy milk which I enjoy so much better!
Breakfast was Oats with soy milk, cinnamon, truvia, and a banana cooked overnight in the crockpot and 2 hardboiled eggs.
A few hours later I was ready for my 100 calorie pack of almonds and string cheese.
Lunch today was baked chicken, sweet potato fries, and a mix of green veggies. The fries came out amazing...I think i might have used too much olive oil they were way to good to be healthy! Mid afternoon I had a handful of almonds and some celery with hummus.
For dinner tonight I made a deer meat and veggie stirfry which came out great! I've always love a stir fries.
I had a rough night with a very special two year old. The terrible twos are really living up to thier name in this house. I am mentally exhausted from all the tantrums.
This past weekend I was in the burlington mall and got myself some new origins makeup, a bath ball from Lush, and walked into Lululemon and immediately fell in love with everything in the store! My friend and I made a plan when we made it to our first goal we would take a shopping trip there and get to buy something! The clothes are gorgeous, and unfortunately I don't own any pieces. Sooooo once I am 6 pounds down a shopping trip is in order! Will keep you posted on that, hopefully it isn't too far away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment