Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Session...7 weeks until show!

Here we are 7 weeks out from the show! I can't believe another week has gone by! They are really starting to fly by. The closer it gets the more nervous I get, but also the more excited I get!!! I did a side by side of my progress pictures this week. One picture was take Feb 10th, the other was taken March 3rd. So a little less than a month and I can see some big changes! It's harder to notice any changes without a before and after pictures so this is a nice motivating push forward! 
Today I attended Sunday Session with my Savage girls! It's always an awesome way to kickoff the week with a killer workout and hour posing session. It's amazing to watch the veterans walk and pose with such style, grace, and ease. They inspire me so much to practice my posing and know that I will eventually get there! A little pep talk from coach Jules and I am ready to take on another week! 
The rest of my Sunday will consist of meal panning, workout planning, and family time! We are going to dinner at Kruegers tonight which is one of my all time favorite flat bread pizza places. Then the hubby and I are going to sneak out to a much needed movie/date night. Wanderlust is in the plans, since we both agreed on it! 
On that note, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment