Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A sore neck and a lazy day!

Yesterday I woke up with a sore neck...I'm pretty sure it was just the way I slept on it and not anything I did in the gym. I still managed to rock out my leg workout and then come home to rest. I actually did a whole lot of this.....





It was really actually pretty nice to be able to just relax for a minute. Anyone that knows me well understands I have a serious issue with just sitting down and relaxing. At times my mind runs a mile a minute and I feel like everything needs to get done right now! 
Today is my rest day, so we started the morning with a memorial mass for my Grandmother. We got to the church for 7am but it turned out the mass had been cancelled. Boo! We lit a candle and said a prayer for her, then headed to breakfast. We went to Caseys in Plaistow NH. When I am not in competition prep the extra thick french toast with cinnamon and sugar is seriously to die for!  I stuck with an egg white vegetable omelet since I had in the back of my mind my cheat meal of a scone from Plum Island Coffee Roasters! I had been thinking about it all week. One Cinnamon Walnut scone please! Delicious every single time! That coffee shop never lets me down. It's pouring here today, so the rest of the day will be spent doing laundry, cleaning, catching up on some blogs, and of course some playtime with Miss Olivia who is quietly watching Snow White right now! Perfect day for cuddles and movies. 
On that note I'm off to start some laundry and enjoy some of the movie with my little love! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment