Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

33 days out from Showtime!

Trust the process, be confident in yourself, and shine! I keep reminding myself of this over and over. 33 days is not a very long time at all and I feel as if I have so far to go. I know any self doubt needs to get out of my head!  I think back to myself one year ago and see how far I have already come. This is my journey and I am never going to attain perfection. My coach signs her emails with a quote that I absolutely love...."Strive for progress NOT perfection" Perfectly put, Thanks Jules!!
This weeks progress picture:               
4 weeks out
I am absolutely exhausted from an early morning workout in New Hampshire with Coach Lauren. She kicked my booty and then followed it with an hour of posing which is a workout in itself. My bed is calling my name....but so is The Hunger Games. We'll see who wins! Alarm is already set for 4:30, so my bed may win! Goodnight friends, hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and isn't dreading Monday....Get excited for a fresh new week! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment