Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

5 weeks out from Foxwoods!!

The weeks are flying now! Here I am exactly 5 weeks out from my show. I'm home on Saint Pattys Day waiting for my husband to get home from work so we can watch "My Week with Marilyn." There will be no beer drinking for me this year....not that its really a bid deal, since I don't like beer, and drinking isn't a huge deal to me! I did however enjoy a nice green smoothie today! Happy Saint Patricks Day to all my Irish and non Irish friends out there celebrating!
This post is going to be short and sweet since I hear my husbands truck coming in now. I wanted to share my progress picture from this week with you all! 
5 weeks out!

I have an amazing recipe to share with you all tomorrow and a busy day scheduled involving a tough functional workout, lots of posing practice, and a dinner out and movie date night with the hubs! 
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday night!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment