Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time management!

14 days out!
Long time no blog! I will be perfectly honest with everyone, I have a serious time management issue! The show is 10 short days away! I am feeling tired, stressed, overwhelmed, and hungry! Its a bad combination and I'm feeling a little bad for my family right now! My house is a mess, my bikini still needs to be stoned, I have to get earrings, makeup and my posing needs some serious work. All the while, workouts still need to get done and a limited amount of food is making small tasks even more difficult! I apologize in advance to any friends and family for my "diet brain." Everyone told me the last two weeks would be the most difficult, but I guess I didn't really understand it until I experienced it myself. I am so thankful for my friends and families support, as always. There's n way I would be able to squeeze in all my workouts and even yoga without their help! I have come so far and I need to finish this competition prep with a bang! Now is not the time to start slacking. Sooooo, progress pics are up! In 11 days I will be enjoying chocolate chip pancakes, bananas, and soy milk! It's the little things in life! :)
Tomorrow Olivia is heading to Boston to spend the day with Grammy and Grandpa, Auntie, Uncle Derek, and Jacob. The Swan Boats are in her very near future. I plan on using that time to pickup my earrings, makeup, and getting my workout in. Thank you Mom, Dad, Jenny, and Derek for taking Miss Liv for the day! Love you!!
I'm actually running out soon to get my glute workout in, then hopefully a little posing practice and stoning of my bikini!
xox

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration honey!!

    ReplyDelete