Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chicken Parmesan Sandwich!

Man oh man do I have a delicious lunch idea for you all! I've been craving salt in a bad way lately, and yesterday at lunchtime I started craving Italian food. Chicken parmesan to be exact! I looked in the fridge to see what we had on hand and saw the grilled chicken Adam had cooked the day before, tomato sauce, and parmesan cheese! Done! Craving satisfied! 


Chicken Parmesan Wrap
4 oz Grilled chicken
Marinara Sauce
Parmesan Cheese
Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas
1 TBSP Coconut Oil
1/2 C Spinach


I threw this together in less than 5 minutes. All I did was put the tortilla on a pan that I very lightly coated with cooking spray, let it brown a little bit then flipped it over. Tossed the grilled chicken in, covered with marinara sauce, spinach and sprinkled with parmesan cheese! I folded the tortilla together and let everything get warm and toasty in there, then once it was done I removed it from the heat and spread my coconut oil over the top. It was fantastic and the healthy fat really made me feel like I was completely indulging. 


Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment