Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yoga, Ice Coffee, and Beach!

Could I have asked for a better Tuesday? I started the morning with Yoga at "A Yoga Practice" in Georgetown, MA, The class was fun, and really woke me up for the day. The studio is adorable and cozy. It really got my mind into the yoga mindset! Since my sister is out of school for the Summer she came with me and we met my friend Brooke there! I was shocked to see how full the 6 am class was.
On the way home we stopped at Dunks for our ice coffees and then quickly got ready for a beach day with the husbands and kids! I made sure to have my hard boiled eggs and cereal before leaving the house. The weather was gorgeous and both kids (well Jacobs still a baby :) ) were perfectly content playing in the sand! We actually stayed about 3 hours which was a lot longer than I had thought Olivia would last! Beach pizza was a must have....Its just too difficult for me to be at the beach during lunchtime and not have it! We left the beach around 12:30 since Adam had to be at work for 3. I took Olivia on a car ride and she has been napping since! For my little non napper a 2 hour nap in unbelievable and I am getting so much done! My house is clean, dinner is in the oven, and I am blogging before 11 pm. Its a good day!
Tonight's dinner is Grilled Chicken Kabobs and mixed veggies. It smells so good, so I better go check on that!
Tomorrow morning I signed up for a Yoga class at "Self Awakening Yoga Studio" in Salem NH. I have a groupon for there with about 5 classes left I want to use up!

No comments:

Post a Comment