Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Yoga Teacher Training

I've really been slacking on the blogging lately. Probably because I have also been slacking on my working out and eating healthy. The 4th of July holiday really threw a curve ball at me. I am proud to say I am 100% back on track! I woke up this morning and started my day off with a 3 mile run, then rushed to the 7am Yoga Tone class at Self Awakening Yoga Studio in Salem NH.  It was an amazing workout and my arms still are shaking a bit from it! I came home and had some cereal with banana and two hard boiled eggs on the side! Of course I also picked up my mocha ice coffee with skim and splenda from Dunks on my way home from Yoga!  The weather is a bit on the fritz today so I am glad I got my run in early this morning! We are most likely going to have a very lazy day! Liv is still in PJ's, I am still in gym clothes. I will be making a trip to my old gym to renew my membership there. I decided it was worth the extra money since they have sooooo many more classes then the current gym I'm going to!
I have decided I love Yoga so much that I would love to learn even more about it and maybe even eventually become an instructor. A Yoga Practice in Georgetown MA is offering a Yoga Teacher Instructor Training class starting in October. It is 10 months long and a bit of an investment but I am going to meet with Sylvia next Wednesday to discuss the program further before I make my final decision! It will be tough with Adams work schedule and finding sitters for Olivia but I think it will be doable! Also the very first class is the day of my half marathon.....Will keep you posted on this! 


Time for me to go watch some Barney with a very clingy/needy two year old! She is normally miss independent so this is really throwing me off! Happy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment