Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Lululemon!

So I may have finally broken down and made a purchase at Lululemon this week and probably spent more than I should I have! I don't regret the purchases one bit though!! I am love with my new running shorts and breathe deep tank! I also picked up a pair of wunder under crops which are amazing! I had Adam take "before" pictures today.....which wont be going up until I have killer after pictures! hahaha Its amazing how different your body looks on camera in underwear!

This morning I woke up for an early morning gym day and hit the weights for about an hour. I have a really hard time knowing exactly what to do when I'm on my own with the weigh machines. I guess that's why I love the classes so much, but I'm hoping to improve on this! Today I last about an hour before heading up to my "happy place" of stair climbers and treadmills. I ran one mile, did fifteen minutes of the stairs, and then ran another mile before heading out to meet my friend Bridget at Starbucks for coffee and oatmeal! I hadn't see her in forever so it was so good to catch up!
Poor Adam is working 11-11 today so its me and Liv for dinner tonight. Since she barely eats anything I have no idea what we will whip up tonight!
Happy Friday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment