Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's hot hot hot!

I realized just how much I really dislike heat and humidity this week. I am more of a spring and fall type of girl. These extreme temperatures have really taken a toll on my outdoor/half marathon training. My legs just wont move in this heat so I've been taking my runs indoors to the treadmill which are better than nothing but just not the same. They are predicting cooler weather later on in the week so I plan on waking up early for a few early morning runs. My body really misses that outdoor run time! Tomorrow morning I am going to a 5:15 am spin class! Its been over a year since my last spinning class so Im really nervous/excited! I'm hoping after spinning my legs wont be too sore to get a 2 mile treadmill run in. 
Godess Mala Bead Necklace from "Tiny Devotions" 
I have some big decisions to make this week regarding the yoga instructor training course and some other things that I have really gotten the itch to do! I need to decide which to concur first and will keep you posted on that! 
My sister and brother in law purchased a mala bead necklace from Tiny Devotions. http://www.lovetinydevotions.com/shop for me as a Thank you gift for watching my nephew. As if I really needed a gift to do that!! I am so excited though that pretty little goddess necklace will be mine very soon! Whichever goal I decide to reach for I know this mala bead necklace will help me reach my goal! This mala will clear the path for you to reach your goals. This includes getting out of your own way. Rhodonite is an emotional balancer that aids in
forgiveness. This mala lends support to the soul during emotional processes. You won't need your punching bag anymore and screaming into your pillow will be a long forgotten habit. Breathe into your heart, let go and REACH to the next level.

I've been reading "The Help" and so far am totally loving it! I love that moment to myself I can find in reading a really good book that I just can't put down. It always seems to help me forget about all the stresses of the day. 
That being said I am off to relax with some tea and my book then off to bed for an early morning workout! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment