Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Gym Yoga

My body was craving Yoga in a bad way today after my 8 mile run yesterday....YES I finally hit the 8 mile mark on my Sunday long run! I must say I'm pretty proud and impressed with myself. Its one of the reasons I love running so much, I can see my progress through my distances and speeds!
This morning I took a Yoga class at the gym, it was pretty impressive for a gym class since normally they don't even compare to a Yoga studio class. It gave my body the deep stretch I was looking for and I feel more than ready for my 5-6 mile run tomorrow. All this running has been leaving my feet craving for pedicures so I've also been trying to keep up with getting them every 2 weeks or so. Nothing like a nice relaxing foot massage to make me want to run more miles!
Its 8:50 and I'm off to lay in bed and read the book RUN for some motivation for a 5:15 wake up call tomorrow!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment