Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holy soreeee

ok, so far I am in love with weight lifting, the Savage workouts, and even the Savage diet! I feel full of energy and completely satisfied throughout the entire day. On Monday I worked my back and bis, Tuesday was legs and abs and today is a cardio only day! Thank god because I basically had to pull myself out of bed this morning. This is all a new feeling to me as I have never pushed myself hard enough to this amount of soreness but I am loving it! My cardio only today is supposed to be a run.....but we will see if I can get these legs to move in a running motion for 40 minutes. 
As far as the diet goes I am eating every 2-3 hours and drinking tons of water. I actually feel full throughout the day. The only time I find myself wanting to snack is late at night so I've been going upstairs and getting out of my kitchen early! 
Breakfast today was a smoothie with 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 cup of spinach, 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 1/4 cup of blueberries and some almond milk! It really hit the spot! One of the hardest things I am finding is having 1/2 cup- 1 cup of veggies in all 6 of my meals.....not easy for me! I took a trip to Cider Hill Farm in Amesbury to stock up on some local fresh grown veggies. Olivia and I picked out some spinach, asparagus, zucchini, cucumbers, blueberries and a couple of peaches! We were sure to take a little ride on the tire horses before we left! its just not a trip to the farm without visiting the chickens and playing on the tire swings! Cider Hill is one of my favorite farms, such a great atmosphere and for a special treat the absolute best donuts around! (I did not have that special treat yesterday I promise!)



 I talk a lot about my daughter Olivia and husband Adam but let me introduce Lance to you all! After reading Julie's very scary morning I realized I don't even talk about my little love on here that much!  Lance is the love of my life....my 5 year old maltipoo! He was given to me as a gift from my husband before he deployed to Iraq and I must say he kept me thoroughly entertained and busy during Adams deployment! I think you will be seeing a lot more of him around here! 

Off to get my morning started and figure out how to keep my Olivia entertained on this gorgeous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment