Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane what???




The rain and wind came and it went.....pretty much like any other rain storm we have. Our backyard has some scattered tree branches but thats about it! Yes I am blogging twice in one day because thats just how bored I am! Adam took Olivia over to Nana and Papas house to help them with a roof leak but other than that things are pretty lame around here today.  I' really glad we cleared off our deck for nothing! Since it was such a lazy day today I'm making homemade turkey meatballs for dinner tonight and slicing up a fresh watermelon I picked up at the grocery store today during the "hurricane." Off to watch the special Jersey shore tonight and hopefully in bed early! I start my Cathy Savage workout tomorrow! yay!! Hoping to be very sore afterwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment