Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home sweet home!






We had an amazing vacation to Maryland for the Bennett/ Chaffee wedding. We saw old friends, met some new friends, and got to attend a beautiful event! The bride was gorgeous, her family and friends were amazing, and the venue was to die for! Olivia was the flower girl and made us so proud by walking down the aisle! My healthy eating and exercise were completely out the window during the trip and I wish I had tried to at least stay on track a little bit! I paid for it when I got back with a 3.5 mile run that felt like 10 miles and yoga this morning that I really had to fight through. I have to remind myself that there are always going to be situations that arise that bring you completely off track but the important part is getting right back into it! 
My blog is going to be getting a face lift from Jumping Jax Designs! Becca is amazing and has done cards, and another blog for me! I'm excited to see what she will come up with for me this time! 
Today we have a ton of unpacking to do, hopefully a workout, and some serious R&R. I need a vacation from my vacation! 
Here are some pictures from the wedding day! 
Congrats Mr and Mrs Bennett! We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment