Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet Summertime

With the warmer weather quickly approaching (well except for the 60 degree weather and rain we have had the past week) I'm finding it really hard to stick to my oats for breakfast. There is just something about that hot and gooey texture that says winter to me! Sooo I have found a new obsession! Its Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal and its pretty much to die for!
Today I woke up at 4:45 and headed to Salem MA for a 6 am TRX class. It was sunny and warm so this was the perfect way to get my butt out of bed since I knew I wouldn't have gotten up to go run! They say you will never regret a workout and that is for sure! I always feel a million times better after a good workout.
When I got home I had 2 hard boiled eggs, Maple Pecan Crunch cereal, and some watermelon. It was delish!
Today is the last night of school for my sister which means I will have my partner in crime to hang out with during the summer!! We already are planning on taking the kiddies to the beach tomorrow! As much as I love staying home with Olivia and Jacob its always a special treat to have an adult to hang out with during the days!!
Thursday is my final TRX boot camp class. I am really interested to get my final measurements and body fat percentage! It was a tough 8 weeks but I probably wasn't as strict with my diet as I should have been. I have definitely improved my strength though that is fore sure!
Today we will be starting to assemble the swing set fortress in our backyard....I will keep you posted with pictures on this project! The box says 10-12 hours... a huge swing set clubhouse is crammed into two itty bitty boxes. Ya, this should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment