Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shopping Lists!

The grocery store can be an overwhelming place without a list. Try to stay around the perimeter of the store where most the clean foods are! 

Just remember ERF-- Eat Real Foods!! 


Grocery Shopping list:
Eggs/egg whites 
Hummus (I prefer Sabra Garlic) 
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
Thin n Trim Chicken Sausages (Apples and Cinnamon is my fav) 
Chicken Breasts 
Lean Ground Turkey
Lean Ground Chicken
Salmon
Haddock
Tilapia
Swordfish
Tuna Steaks
Canned Tuna
Salsa
Mustard
Coconut Oil
Walnut Oil
All Natural Peanut Butter
All Natural Almond butter
Old Fashioned Quaker Oats 
Whole wheat Pasta
Brown Rice
Quinoa
Rice cakes 
Eziekiel Bread
Frozen Veggies (I love broccoli, brussel spouts, peppers and onion, don't be afraid to try new things!!) 
Sweet Potatoes 
Baby Spinach
Romaine Lettuce
Asparagus 
Bananas 
Apples 
Oranges
Blueberries 
Strawberries
Dry Spices- Garlic, pepper, basil (Choose flavors you enjoy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment