Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pure gratitude

Yesterday I received an email from a Magazine that I had submitted my transformation pictures to in November! The email said that they would love to use my story in their issue coming out in March! I read the email from Inside Fitness Magazine over and over before I eagerly told my husband! I couldn't believe that I was going to be in a magazine. I have no idea if it's going to be a 2x2 picture, or a page, and honestly I don't care! How cool is it that my picture will be in a Fitness Magazine! I immediately emailed my coach Jules, called my Mom, texted a few friends, and then spread the word on facebook. I couldn't keep this kind of excitement to myself! I worked hard to get to where I am, and I am so grateful to every person that helped and supported me every step of the way. I spent most of yesterday on a natural high, and woke up this morning feeling pure gratitude. I eagerly hopped out of bed and headed to Yoga at my favorite studio, The Yoga Tree. I had a great class, and used that time to reflect on how happy it made me feel to reach another one of my goals, to be in a Fitness Magazine! 
After yoga, I hurried home because I had a date with two of my favorite people! Adam, Olivia and I were going out for our breakfast splurge meal! We went to Jimmy k's restaurant in Georgetown! I ordered the short stack of Chocolate Chip pancakes with walnuts. They we incredible!! After breakfast we headed home so Adam could get ready for work. 
Olivia and I are just hanging out and relaxing today since I have a busy day of Competition training tomorrow at the Body Ambition Strut and Sweat Seminar! I am excited to learn some new things, get my suit order finalized, meet new people, and sweat! 
Since today is a lazy day, I plan on experimenting a bit in the kitchen, so hopefully I will have a new recipe to share later on! 
I would also like to welcome all the new followers of the blog! I can't even begin to tell you how much it excites me to know people actually read my blog. I often feel like I am talking to myself, which is ok, it's a great stress reliever for me to write, and an awesome way for me to remember the little moments, but my greatest goal is to help inspire everyone to follow their dreams! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment