Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1

Happy December! Wow, can't believe it is already December! The amazing weather we have been having is really playing tricks on my mind. 70 degree weather at the end of November is a serious treat in New England. I started the month of December with a 4:30am alarm clock, a chest and shoulder workout, followed by a 6:30 am Yoga class at my favorite yoga studio, The Yoga Tree. I've been trying to go at least one time per week but am thinking of aiming for twice a week during the holidays to keep my stress at a minimum! After Yoga I stopped at Wicked Big Cafe to get myself caffeinated up for the day with a 2 year old and an almost 1 year old! Those two really make me smile and laugh everyday but they sure are exhausting and I always need one or two coffees to get me through the whole day! haha
We spent the day baking, playing, and delivering our letters to Santa at the The Macy's Santa Mailbox. Its a really awesome program they have. At every Macy's across the country, there is a letterbox to collect letters for Santa. You just bring in a stamped letter to Santa Clause and Macy's will count every letter they receive and donate $1 for each letter to the Make a Wish Foundation! Pretty cool! 
Tonight I finally did something I have been wanting to. I registered for the Cathy Savage Camp! It is January 27th, 28th, and 29th. I've been putting off registering for a while because I was nervous, and kept making up excuses as to why I couldn't go. When Adam told me he would take the days off from work I knew I had to just sign up! I am so excited to meet some other Savage girls, see the studio, meet Cathy, my coach Jules and Lori Harder! I am so glad I finally did it! I know I am going to get so much out of it! 
Whelp, its 8:30 and after waking up at 4:30 I'm about ready to hit the sack! Off to lunge on the couch for a bit and catch up on some tv and enjoy my gorgeous Christmas Tree! 
Goodnight friends! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment