Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life. I love to motivate and encourage, and will offer tips, but keep in mind when it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Cookies and Cream, Chocolate, Banana, Coconut Protein Pancakes!

Boy oh boy do I have a recipe to share with all of you!! I'm officially 12 weeks out from Atlantic City and I'm really trying to not deprive myself this time around and get a lot more creative in the kitchen to satisfy some of those cravings! Competition prep should be a wild, fun ride that's hard but not torturous!! 

Cookies and Cream, Banana, Coconut Protein Pancakes.....well, that's a mouthful!! 

1/2 Scoop Cookies and Cream Whey Protein Powder
1/2 Scoop Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
2 egg whites
1 TBSP Coconut Flour 
1 TBSP Ground Flax seed Meal
1 tsp Baking powder
1/4 Cup Oats 
1/4 c water 

Add all ingredients to blender and mix well, until a pancake batter consistency. It should be thick but if it is too thick add a small amount of water and blend until it is a good smooth thick texture.

Cook on pan or griddle, just as you would any other pancake batter! Then top with sliced bananas and coconut oil! Perfection!

Follow me on Instagram @FitMomDiaries and tag me in your photos after you make these yummies!! 
xox




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Stephanie! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete